Welcome! My name is Sara Benveniste, mum of 3 kids, flautist, and an intuitive Health & Wellness copywriter from London, UK.
Through my experience with blogging and copywriting, I help parents, people with chronic fatigue, any hearing disability or Fibromyalgia like myself feel empowered to make healthy choices in all areas of everyday life.
In doing so, I hope to inspire people to:
• Make positive change in their lives, heighten self-awareness and leave people with a sense of joy, positive energy and fulfilment.
• Understand the importance of their wellbeing (mental and physical) for their ultimate success, happiness and productivity to help manage the stress and struggles of everyday life.
• Become more creative in the way they lead their lives to help kick-start their motivation, and build their self-confidence and self-esteem.
• Become mindful of their own needs (mind, body & soul) to help them understand how to manage their daily lives in a more loving, productive way, and practice self-care regularly with the goal of feeling more uplifted and energised inside and out.
• Embrace their imperfections, uniqueness, and discover their passion and purpose in life.
• Bring light into other people’s lives, expand their own perspective and learn to appreciate all the little things in life and the beauty in this world.
• Discover the incredible value of music and the positive role it can play in everyday life to help give you fresh insight, inspiration and a burst of energy. My aim is to encourage people to use music as part of their emotional toolkit to help them to grow their mindset, increase energy levels and happiness in their everyday lives.
• Learn to love self-discipline and create some new, empowering habits that will change their life and the relationship they have with themselves.
Live. Be happy. Shine like the stars.
Sunshine – Hope – Inspiration – Nourishment – Empowerment